The musings of ME:
SAH mother of 3 kids, spouse of a doctor-in-residency, caretaker and teacher of random children.


Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Vocab

This week Jackson has added 3 new words to his vocabulary to be able to further tell me more about how is feeling:

1. He now laughs when we are being silly and says, "Das punny, Mama!"

2. He notices I am resting on a pillow or he'll rub his eyes and say, "I Sweepy."

3. He'll hear a loud sound or push the wrong button on the TV and make it go fuzzy, and he'll look at me with big eyes and say, "SCA-WEE!" (Today he saw King Kong on TV and the large gorilla elicited this response.)

Everyday he learns something new, and I am so pleased with his ongoing transition into little boy. It all happens so fast, this is the best way I know how to document it. I can't keep up with eveything by scrapbooking because I can't scrapbook 5 pages a week!

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

It is so fun to have this recorded to tell him later