The musings of ME:
SAH mother of 3 kids, spouse of a doctor-in-residency, caretaker and teacher of random children.


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am horrible mom...

Teething is officially the worst! I have been thrown up on, changed brutally poopy diapers, watched my teeny baby get a million shots, but this is the WORST!! The only thing I can say is those women who have multiple children and they all go through this at once...is there a fund set up in your name somewhere that I can donate to for you to hire a babysitter and go get a mani/pedi or SOMETHING!??

Is it horrible that I am so selfishly thinking of my long last 3 days instead of feeling for my little guy who is actually experiencing the pain? I mean, I do feel for him, but all I can do is Tylenol, Oragel, and cold teething rings, etc. Nothing seems to work. I just wish he could understand that SCREAMING and DEMANDING to be held doesn't help, it only makes Mommy crazy!! He keeps slapping himself in the face because his teeth hurt so much. He is getting more than one in at once...sigh. It is a 2, maybe even 3 Dr. Peppers day!

I miss my third graders today!

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

my mom had us teeth on a big carrot we tried it a few times and no one choked and because it was different they were interested