The musings of ME:
SAH mother of 3 kids, spouse of a doctor-in-residency, caretaker and teacher of random children.


Friday, July 11, 2008

Update on the Walking Effort

We have video of Jackson standing for a long length of time after Ben stood him up and moved away from him. Then he took about 5-6 steps into Ben's arms. Yeah! My little man will be standing up on his own and walking around unassisted very soon! He is only 10.5 months! I am so glad he will be walking before the preschool group starts. Now maybe he won't get run over and beat up so much by the big kids!

As soon as I figure out all the technology necessary to post videos, I'll post it. But for now, I'm just too busy doing tours and taking phone calls about the preschool to mess with it!

Also, today when we were at the gym, he was trying to stand up using the train table in the child care room. He slipped, and got a nasty deep cut that is going to bruise up horribly, I'm afraid. Poor guy! I have a feeling this injury is going to be one of many for my little mobile man!

No comments: