The musings of ME:
SAH mother of 3 kids, spouse of a doctor-in-residency, caretaker and teacher of random children.


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Should I Be Worried?



I'm not. These pictures were taken at the 2nd annual BILC Back-to-School BBQ at our house the weekend before school started. The girls were playing with the dress up clothes and Jackson brought Ben a dress and said "Help me, please." Ben said no. So he came to me and I helped him put it on. I mean, who cares, right? HE just wanted to play what the girls were playing. He likes to try on all the dress up clothes, masks and hats. I say, let him explore. Let him be a kid. It makes for a cute picture anyway...

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I completely agree!! B does the same thing.... why!?! b/c he hangs out with his mommy all day so YAH he might want to put on make-up every now and then, or help me paint my toes, and then paint his (like Josh caught us doing yesterday, lol) IT"S NO BIGGY!! He is WAY to into motorcycles and little boyish things for me to be worried. Besides, I grew up playing with GI Joes and doing "boy things", and I'm girly enough! SO THERE, lol :)

Shana said...

I don't think you have anything to worry about here. If he is anything like his daddy, I'm sure he will be just fine.