The musings of ME:
SAH mother of 3 kids, spouse of a doctor-in-residency, caretaker and teacher of random children.


Monday, June 9, 2008

Disgusting Display of Happiness

I am so happy!! Do you ever just have those days where you just stop and think, I am so happy? I didn't used to. Maybe because I wasn't happy then, and maybe I'm feeling this way now because I just came from the gym and I am on an adrenaline rush. (If you didn't catch it from my last blog ~ I love going to the gym, it is a legal and healthy high!)

The baby is sleeping, I got out in the sunshine and watered my flower bed, someone called today about the Pre-K (calls are starting to come in more and more). I have lots to do, but I'm in no rush to do those things. (That's a major switch from before when I was working.) I just love that I get to stay home, I love that I have time to do things like throw my sister a baby shower, I love that I can read when I want to, and take a bath when I feel like relaxing! I have this awesome husband who last night uttered the phrase, "Let's do foot rubs." (Hello? Did I tell him to say that? No!!) My baby is so good and funny and learning new things everyday. I just want a million kids just like him! I have great friends who love me and are overjoyed to see me happy. I have a million blessings, and I am so grateful to God for helping me change my life and be worthy to receive them. I love my life! Just felt like making that public! Thanks for humoring me! ;)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks Colleen for being a friend that I can look to as a good example in my life. I am glad your happy!

Shana said...

Isn't it amazing how things just fall into the right places if you are living the way you know you should be? It was the same thing for me, so I know just what you are saying.
I am happy for you that you are so happy with your life. It has been a long time coming.